.

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Reflection of Conflict 1 Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Reflection of Conflict 1 - Essay ExampleIn this regard, I aimed to litigate together with my classmate in the pursuit of dream of quality education.In addition, I applied strategical maneuvering as a tool for agreement. In that, I neglected my self-interest and considered my classmates concerns for taking my seat. I mat the get would work out be condition we shared a common desire of listening to the lectures without interruption. I too valued an approach that maintains level of self-awareness and respect for others. Therefore, the two communication skills preserved our regard, admiration, and facilitated my last to avoid bout by mutual agreement to sit in adjacent positions. I will use a similar strategy if I find myself in compar competent conflicts.B. Conflict over the table could cause more harm to our relationship. Hence, I identified the reasons for the conflict in order to help strategize mutual extenuation approaches. The approach also facilitated my self-awareness an d helped me define my goal. Moreover, I differentiated between listening for thoughts and listening for my feelings. I was able to clearly identify my roles and develop sympathy for my classmate. Thus, these approaches enabled me to consider my inner feelings and enabled me to develop respect for my friend. The final finish and the found peace resulted from a detailed inner analysis as shown.All the parts of my approach successfully worked out because I agnize I was mean to my classmate. I realized that we both merited to sit in the front table given that our pursuit entailed listening to the lectures. The back position neer favored any of us and it was unkind character to insist that my classmate occupy an uncomfortable table. The decision not to report the problem also enhanced our trust and the care for each other. I realized that education is a collective role and we require the assistance and support of friends

No comments:

Post a Comment